Muir Valley Vista
Welcome Climbers and Nature Lovers!
Muir Valley Vista sits right at the top of Muir Valley, the world-famous climbing area and nature preserve, which is frequently referred to as the Crown Jewell of the Red River Gorge. See www.MuirValley.com. This simple cabin is a great choice for climbers and nature lovers alike. You will likely see deer and other wildlife, wildflowers and a great variety of birds right from you cabin. It is 3-Br (1 Queen, 1Full, and 2 Twin) 1 full bath, a spacious living room and a full well-equipped kitchen/dining area with cookware, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, dishes, silver and glassware for 8, and a nice assortment of utensils and serving pieces. The wrap-around deck offers wonderful seating near the grill. This cabin has private parking for up to 3 vehicles and is adjacent to the Muir Valley overflow parking lot. It is 0.7 mile from KY-2016 down a scenic gravel road. Climbers come from around the world to climb at Muir Valley. Here is your opportunity to stay at the Red River Gorge’s most popular climbing and nature preserve.
- At Entrance to MUIR VALLEY
- 3 Private Bedrooms
- Full Bath w/ Shower/Tub
- Electric Heat (baseboard heaters) & Window ACs
- Towels, Pillows & Linens Provided
- Gravel road to cabin - Not motorcycle friendly
- Dish Soap and Hand Soap provided
- See www.MuirValley.com
- 3 BR (Queen, Full, and 2 Twins)
- HDTV & DVD Player
- Outdoor Charcoal Grill (bring your own charcoal)
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels provided
- Woodland View
- Muir Valley entrance fee waived during duration of stay!!
- Kitchen w/ Full-size Appliances
- Sleeps up to 6 People
- Wi-fi (bring your own devices) & Cable TV
- Smoke Free, Pet Free
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- No ATVs