Terms & Conditions/Rental Agreement
Red River Gorge Cabin Rentals – Rental Agreement
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a property.
- Check in is any time after 4 p.m.
- Check out is any time before 11 a.m.
- No smoking in the rental properties. Smoking outside is permitted. Dispose of cigarettes in fireproof container
- Illegal drug use and drug paraphernalia are prohibited. Law enforcement will be notified.
- No sitting on hot tub covers. Additional charges of $200 or more will occur if damage is done to the covers.
- Quiet hours for all rental properties are 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. daily.
- ATV’s are not permitted.
- No guns or firearms permitted.
- No fireworks permitted.
- Campfires must be attended at all times. Honor all fire bans.
- No loud house parties. You may be evicted and/or charge additional fees if you create a disturbance that requires security or law enforcement intervention.
- We are not responsible for any personal items left in or at the rental property during your stay.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur during your stay.
- For those renting pet friendly properties and bringing your pet: please provide bedding for the pet.
- We provide bath towels but request that you bring towels for the hot tub.
- The number of cars parked at a rental property may not exceed the number of occupants. Do not park in the road or on the grass. Cars will be towed at the owners’ expense.
- The occupancy of the rental property cannot exceed the number indicated in the confirmation email.
If you have any questions about things to do or see in the area, please call so we can offer you some great ideas. Contact the office at 606-668-3272 or Sandy at 859-409-0024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When checking out of the rental property, please:
- Clean the dishes and let them dry in the sink or run the dishwasher.
- Put the trash in the trash bin outside. All trash must be bagged.
- Adjust the heat to 60 degrees in the winter and the AC to 80 in the summer.
- Be sure that the cover is properly on the hot tub and secure.
- Check that all windows and side doors are closed and locked.
- Be sure that the front door is locked and, if there is a key, return it to the lock box for the cleaning crew.
- Online payment is processed through Authorize.net and accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- Payment in full is due at the time of the reservation when booking online. Partial payment of at least 50% down is accepted when reserving over the phone.
- A one-time cleaning fee is applied to your payment and varies according to the size of the rental property.
- Some cabins are pet friendly. If you wish to bring your furry friend, a one-time nonrefundable $50 pet fee per pet will apply.
- A 10% state and local tourism tax is charged on all reservations.
- Returned checks will be forwarded to a collection agency and charged an additional $29.
- You must notify us 21 days prior to the date of your reservation for a full refund minus 5% fee to cover the cost of processing charges.
- If you cancel less than 21 days, we can offer a partial refund contingent upon our ability to fill your reservation.
- No refunds will be made due to weather conditions or other acts of God.
- No refunds will be made due to electrical outages or mechanical failure of appliances or hot tubs. If there is a problem, please notify us immediately so we can correct it.
- If applicable, internet access is provided by the property owner for personal use. You are not charged extra for it; therefore, no refunds are provided due to failure to connect.
- In the rare event of a scheduling conflict, we will offer you another property or provide a refund.
Additional Fees: We have experienced the occasional renter who shows very little regard for the peaceful enjoyment of this community or the personal property of our owners. Consequently, we have the following guidelines in place to handle these situations.
- Loud Parties: If security, law enforcement, or management is called to the property due to unruly behavior, profanity, use of firearms (or anything of that nature), and/or continuous excessive noise, Red River Gorge Cabin Rentals reserves the right to charge an additional fee of $200.
- Excessive Property Cleanup: To keep the costs down for our guests, we have a one time fee for cleaning. The majority of our guests leaves the properties clean and follows the above instructions. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, we have guests who do not. We reserve the right to charge your credit card an additional minimum of $50 for excessive cleaning. We will call you first to discuss the matter.
- Damage: Accidents happen. One man waked through a screen door. A child decided to take the TV remote control into the bathroom to see if it would float! In these cases we have always worked out a fair solution to repair/replace the damage. We reserve the right to charge your card for damages done. We have never had the occasion to do so (and hope we never will). Please contact us if there is a problem so we can work it out together before you leave.
- Smoking In A Rental Property: All facilities are smoke free. Red River Gorge Cabin Rentals Reserves the right to charge an additional fee for any smoking in a facility. Outside smoking is allowed as long as cigarettes are disposed of properly in fireproof containers.
- Dismantling or Tampering with Smoke Detectors or Carbon Monoxide Detectors: They are in place for a reason. Additional fines may occur if reported after your departure. Please notify the office if you notice any issues upon your arrival.
Receipt of your confirmed reservation validates your agreement to these guidelines.