Horseshoe Falls Cabin
This lovely cabin has a myriad of wonderful amenities to offer. Located just outside of Cliffview Resort, Horseshoe Falls sits just to the right of a beautiful lake with a 50 foot (approximately) waterfall. When walking upon the covered front deck, you can feel the positive energy of this cabin. The deck wraps around the front side of the cabin with a view of the lake and waterfall. When entering the front door, you will find a large kitchen, a cozy living area with fireplace and a side door leading to the deck. The washer and dryer along with a full-size bathroom are also on the first floor. There are three bedrooms in the cabin; two on the main floor with one queen bed in a private room and two twins in a shared room, and the third bedroom is on the second floor with a king bed, private bathroom and jacuzzi tub. The backyard, complete with a fire ring, is situated just beneath the cliffline. This cabin is the perfect place to gather family and friends because it really has it all!
***Sorry, but there is little to no cell signal at the cabin as it is down in a valley surrounded by a wall of cliff. This cabin is not equipped with city water so the water supply is limited to it's holding tank/well capacity.
Sorry, but NOT pet friendly.
- Sleeps 6-8
- Full-size Bathroom on Main Level
- Gas Fireplace
- Central Heat/Air
- Outside Fire Pit
- Gravel Road to Cabin
- 3 bedrooms (1 king-size bed & private w/ pull-out couch (full), 1 queen - private, 2 twins - shared)
- Half Bath & Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bedroom
- 2 Waterfalls on Property!
- Washer/Dryer (bring your own detergent)
- Dish Soap and Hand Soap provided
- Paper Towels & Toilet Paper provided
- Sorry, This Cabin is Not Pet Friendly
- Wi-fi (bring your own devices)
- Flat Screen TV w/ Dish Network
- Hot Tub
- Limited Water Supply (not on city water)
- Linens, Pillows & Towels provided