This beautiful, new, two bedroom/two bathroom is secluded and one of a kind! It provides both privacy for couples and a spacious common area for family and friends to create meals and memories together. The common area and master bedroom contain large windows, and as the cabin is nesteled in the forest you feel like you're part of this natural beauty. Two sliding back doors lead out to a spacious back deck overlooking the forest and gorge below.
A private five-person hot tub with it's own waterfall is settled on the back deck and will soothe aching muscles after a long hike or climb in the Red River Gorge, and warm you during the chilly fall and winter nights.
Relax on the tuft-and-needle memory foam mattress while watching your favorite movies or shows on the 50" and 40" televisions, or sit and snuggle in front of the gas fireplace.
This cabin is pet free to allow our guests with allergies an enjoyable stay without fear.
Also for added security the owner has installed 2 outside cameras. Images from the security cams are posted on the website.
**MUST BE 21 YRS OF AGE AND OLDER TO RENT**
* Commanding view from most of the interior.
* 2 Smart Televisions; 50" in great room and a 40" in master bedroom.
* Short walk to reception hall.
* Hypo-Allergenic - no pets to allow guests to enjoy without fear of any allergic reactions.
* Gravel parking area in front which will accomodate 2-3 vehicles.
* All wood floors and walls where you can feel the natural warmth and energy of the forest inside.
* Full gas furnace and air conditioning with NEST thermostat system.
Click the map below for a full interactive map with driving directions.