Wildwood Cabin is located near Nada Tunnel in the Red River Gorge, convenient to numerous hiking trails and fascinating rock formations.
Wildwood features both a cozy, indoor atmosphere and exquisite outdoor beauty. Stairclimbing is required to reach this cabin, but the newly installed hot tub located off the bedroom will make it all worthwhile.
This cabin is ideal for hikers, rock climbers, and nature enthusiasts who are in need of some respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Sleeps 2
- Kitchen w/ Full-size Appliances
- Satellite TV
- Great Cliffview from Deck
- Hot Tub
- Dish Soap and Hand Soap provided
- 1 Queen Bedroom
- Microwave & Coffeemaker (bring your own coffee)
- Toilet Paper & Paper Towels provided
- Stairclimbing Required
- Pet Friendly
- Small Washer/Dryer (currently out of order)
- Living Room w/ Electric Fireplace
- Charcoal Grill Outside
- Linens. Pillows & Towels provided
- Uphill Gravel Drive - No Motorcycles or Trailers