- You must be 21 years of age or older to rent a cabin.
- Check in is 4 PM or later.
- Checkout is 11 AM or earlier.
- No smoking in the cabins; ashtrays are provided outside.
- No sitting on hot tub covers. Additional charges of $200 or more will occur if damage is done to the covers.
- Quiet hours for all cabins is 11 pm to 7:00 AM daily
- ATV's are not permitted in the Resort.
- No Guns or Firearms allowed.
- No loud house parties – you may be evicted and/or charged additional fees if you create a disturbance that require on site security or police intervention.
- We are not responsible for any accidents that may occur during your stay.
If you have any questions about things to do or see in the area don't hesitate to call us so we can offer you some great ideas.
Contact (606)668-3272 office (859)-409-0024 Sandy's cell, or email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
When Leaving the Cabin, Please
- clean the dishes & let them dry in the sink (or run dishwasher)
- put the trash in the trash bin outside- all trash must be in bags
- adjust the heat to 60 in the winter and the AC to 80 in the summer
- return the key (if there is one) to the lock box for the cleaning crew
Payment: online is made through Authorize.net, or calling to charge your Mastercard/Visa/Discover or American Express. Payment in full is due at the time of the reservation. A one time cleaning fee is applied and varies based on the size of the cabin or yurt. Partial payment is acceptable with 50% down, however, we will need to take the reservation over the phone for this method of payment. Cash can be used for the remaining balance however credit card is still required to have on hold.
- 10% charge is added to all reservations for taxes and fees.
- Returned checks will be forwarded to a collection agency and charged an additional $29.
Cancellations: You must notify us 21 days prior to the date of your reservation for a full refund minus five percent to cover our cost of bank charges. If less than 21 days we can offer you a partial refund contingent upon our ability to fill the dates of your reservation.
Refunds: No refunds will be made due to weather conditions or other acts of God. No refunds will be made due to electrical outages, mechanical failure of appliances, or hot tubs. If there is a problem please notify us immediately so we can correct the problem. In the rare event of a scheduling conflict we will offer you another cabin or give you a full refund.
Additional Fees: We have experienced the occasional renter who shows very little regard for the peaceful enjoyment of this community, or the personal property of our cabin owners. Therefore, we have the following guidelines in place to handle these situations.
- Loud Parties: In the event that security, police or management is called to the property due to unruly behavior, profanity, use of firearms (or anything of that nature) and or continuous excessive noise, Red River Gorge Cabin Rentals reserves the right to charge an additional fee of $200.00.
- Excessive Cabin Cleanup: The vast majority of our guests leaves the cabin very clean and follows the above instructions. Unfortunately on a rare occasion we have guests who do not. We reserve the right to charge your card a minimum of $50 for excessive cleaning. We will call you first to discuss the matter.
- Damage: Accidents happen- like one man who walked through a screen door, or the child who decided take the remote control into the bathroom to see if it would float! In these cases we have always worked out a fair solution to replace/repair the damage. We reserve the right to charge your card for damages done. We have never had the occasion to do so (and hope we never will), so please contact us if there is a problem so we can work it out together before you leave.
Red River Gorge Cabin Rentals LLC ©2016